Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Dark Dragon (Soap)

I have been making soap all week and formulating new potions. Today I brewed up some really lovely black copal and dragon's blood like I have never brewed before. I remembered something.
As I was melting my resins and their vapors slowly enticed my brain I was able to dive in deep to this blend and come out with perhaps a "Come To Me" Soap

You heard me. I said, come to me. Come with all your honest dirty truths and I'll wash them clean away. But never think of me as a dirty whore or the magic will delay.


Oh, sorry, I got carried away.

To these two resins, I added a bit of cedar and fir and a touch of benzoin, some juniper berries and steeped saffron black pepper and a touch and I mean a smidge of bergamot.
Just enough brightness bergamot opens your heart closed by grief to receive and give joy. You have to clear the way and make room right?

ooooxxxx

2 comments:

  1. LOve Love LOve it! Can't wait to use my new Dragons Blood soap! It came today, yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop touching it. It is so velvety in its texture. It smells so bloody good.

    ReplyDelete