Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Monday, January 10, 2011

the moon

is doing weird stuff right now and causing some heated thoughts. It is ok to say what is on your mind and make a place for yourself in the world.
There is such a surge of energy and feelings are out of control. I am thinking it is better to give in and just do your job. Even if it means giving up facebook to wash the dishes.
I love facebook. It gives me a chance to communicate with people that like the same things I do, mostly :)
To me someone I haven't physically met who is in Australia making seaweed cream the real way and writing about it seems fascinating. Or to read a fine story which someone posted makes me happy while I drink my breakfast blend coffee.

Anyone having skin issues? Figures as Saturn makes his way through Libra...we're talking Libra stuff; kidney, lung, skin too:)
Get some arnica gel and see how it soothes your skin. I like this one with st. johns wort and white willow bark. This one is really good and you'll find it easily at any health market. Whole Foods has it.
http://www.shoporganic.com/product/peaceful-mountain-arnica-plus-gel/peaceful-mountain-brand
It is my favorite thing right now besides DHA. If you have a job like mine where you run all day, DHA may be something you could try. It helps you focus, especially if you are hormonal in any way. I don't know about you, but dang, sometimes I run out of mental steam.

Mask:
ground calendula
white clay
organic ground oats
equal measures of each and
a few drops eucalyptus

Speaking of which, calendula~ What a nice thing she is, this flower of power. Bright, "sunny rich" with the smell of sumer. Healing to sensitive skin and surprisingly, she is a rich sourse of Lutein. Good for the eyes, lutein is! (again related to kidney lung)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58870730/ravintsara-rosemary-soap-with-calendula

organic cold pressed coconut oil
high quality olive oil
calendula infused in olive for a duration of time
calendula essential oil
eucalyptus essential oil
a splash of rosemary and essential oil of ravintsara

Now take a shower with some good soap, will ya!
OOXX
anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment