Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can't hardly contain my excitement for Uranus in Aries, he,he, and as we all might already know that this is exactly what Uranus brings. Anticipation, excitement and a sense of courage where once it may have been hidden by a back drop of fear, or grieving.
Look, put the past behind you and stick to what is right and man oh man don't be having sex with whoever" Mr. cavalier" may stride in to your life. How he is colored is up to your manifestation. Is he charming? Yes with Aries energies you get charm and poise a sense of fashion and all around fun like that. Watch for rage coming from jealousy. I feel the Aries element wants stuff like cars and stuff.
Write down what you want and tape it on the wall. It works and it is indeed amazing. last year I posted on my wall what I wanted for me and my family. Guess what?? Everything became real. The nice bedding , the electronics we need in our daily world and the style of our clothes. I put those pictures up on my wall. I look at the pictures now and am so pleased to say "thank you" for the wooden table I pictured and the is is with the window in the exact order as the pic.

This year I am dreaming bigger things though. I have been dreaming bigger things since before.
I want quietude, grace and poise oh and I want some damn fine myrrh. I just used the last of my precious paste. I saved the bottle so that maybe I can infuse some olive oil and use it as a healing oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment