Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TLLE~The Last Lunar Eclipse 06/30/10

It rocked my world a little and of course if you know anything about me, it is that I will mull something over and over till it is so old I do not care anymore..it is my Capricorn moon, I think and my ability to be critical. Forgive myself? Trying, OK..
The amazing thing is that all the treasures that come with relaxing and remembering my will and how I control that.

Om namah shivaya~for grounding

During these highly emotional times a person like me can create some mighty fine art, clean up, tidy up and organize just about everything. Libra is caught up in a strange and very hospitable environment sort of. Saturn in Libra 90 degrees with Pluto square Uranus in Aries. This aspect so intense that the turmoil you may have been going through is out of your hands and things have already crumbled.
Om Mata Durga Om Mata Kali~ for letting go

Don't worry because if you look closely at your inner you, you will know more and be better. You will understand your rashness and perhaps your rigidity has brought here so forgive yourself all day and I say let's all make cake and relax and be kind to one another.

Speaking of cake, I made a soap cake extraordinare. The essential oil blend was Tonie all the way. We were discussing the next thing I was going to make and she started naming oils. Lets see, I have blood orange, I have cocoa absolute, vanilla bourbon, and petitgrain sur fluer and three drops of coffee essential oil from Sunrose.
It sounds like a perfect Italian Afternoon to me. You know, dry, flowers everywhere, coffee, aromatic butter cookies, a little smoke from a fire, citrus groves near by...fresh, clean breezes, great talks with your extraordinary aromatic friends.

Buon Pomeriggio!
When I mixed the oils in the creamy mixture I kind of panicked because the vanilla never smells good when you first mix it in. I knew from experience that it would be alright and mixed it up and then poured it in the mold which I had drizzled a layer of the vanilla bourbon. Then I grated a fine orange infused dark chocolate over the whole thing. This nugget is like cake indeed. Like love cake. Like oh man, look what I made for you so that you can wash with the highest vibes. You get the orange right away and then you begin to detect the others standing by to give you a lift. I think I even smell the coffee. It is spectacular to me.
I read something one of my favorite astrologers (Kim Falconer)said and it made perfect sense.
Relax and sunken treasures appear.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You inspire me to make cake. Intent, intent, intent, that's what I keep saying to myself . . . things are weird around here (again). Thanks for the insights.

    love

    ReplyDelete