Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Yes, time to rest your weary bones and stay home for a spell and make yourself some food and share it with your brood.
Now is the time to inhale of life's brilliance and withdraw from fear
withdraw from pain and shame, you hear!

It isn't just a bunch of hullabaloo. Just ask for it and it comes to you. From now on the words I speak with heal, prosper and adore you and myself.


I think as all the astro stuff goes direct in 2011 and takes us on a lovely journey filled with Uranus and Jupiter getting us all fired up in Aries. Yumm
Neptune going in to Pisces by April is really cool and of course Saturn in Libra for a spell.

Let's shine in all ways and explore new ideas in skin care.
I think I am going to compose my own list of favorites.
I think that within the last two years I have developed some structure and can honestly say I have a "line" of products focusing hand made soap.
Limited-edition, because oils change every year. Yea, sure, I can do peppermint with oats and Eucalyptus pretty consistently, but not patchouli or even vetiver. Here is where the true flavors, the auras of scent truly wake up our senses and change with each season. Undaunted, they develop in to crisp smells that warm you from your nose to your toes.:)
(never to underestimate the power of peppermint to sooth a headache)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and may your companions be of cheery mind and and may all your feasting be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment