Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Sunday, February 6, 2011

come to me part two

The last time I made a come to me potion, I was inspired by Mystic Medusa (my favorite astrologer), and it was good but I really should have connected better with the blend. You know make it something I would love to use. I went all out and blended something with the traditional "love" oils, rose, ylang, patchouli, and i put some carnation in there too. It was lovely, but I find that when I make soap just for my muse so to speak, it always lacks something.
This time I followed the recipe like a pig and made both soap and potion.
Equal parts of rose, sandalwood, cinnamon bark and few drops frankincense to hold her, to lead her in to accepting all her boons.
Yes, I said boons.

The recipe is 36 oz extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
13 ounces extra virgin organic coconut oil
11 ounces water
10 mls each
rose sandal,patch, cinnamon~
20 drops frankincense

Make it yourself if you want to but I have these spectacular bars right here right now.

may you use one to accept all your gifts with grace and worthiness
may you follow prosperous paths
may you have a shield of psychic protection

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I have the first come to me potion and it still smells exotic and now this sounds lovely i love sandalwood its so soft, relaxing and it takes me to a good place a place of peace.

    ReplyDelete