Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Andreas at Hotel Tilawa

After a month in Costa Rica, I mustered up enough courage to go to the big hotel and have the interview with Jean Paul the owner of one of the finest works of art in architecture like ever! Beautiful really!
During our interview, I presented my ideas and he loved everything I had so we ventured into "high season" with me planning and cooking and Andreas running the whole place.
Andreas was an excellent manager of restaurant service having gone to study in Switzerland to become a chef. We made tons of money together for three months and after that, the tourists went home and we would wait till next "high season".
That guy could lure a customer in to complete contentment. He made treats and drinks showed me true customer service skills in so many ways and we would talk the whole time as he was also well read. I brought all my books and he brought all of his.
The rhythm in that kitchen was sweet I must say. I made bread every day and he planned exotic heavenly meals for the guests and we made these amazing feasts together. People loved our food. That guy is probably still classy somehow like me:)
He was a Taurus, good men really.
A good working relationship is like a dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment