Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Moon Merc goes Direct

A Jupiter inspired new moon in Taurus and the fact that Uranus is about to go into Aries seems big to me, I can tell you that right now.
If you are already feeling hot under the collar and at times ready to burst into tears, you may be under the influence.
Do one thing at a time and make sure you are thorough.
"I intuitively do the right thing always"
Things are fast paced right now. Focus and everything is going to be fine. Aries is about loyalty, valor, righteousness even when actually being in wrongness. Make sure you understand your motives well.
I mean, who am I to say but a geeky dame in Livonia,lol.

This new moon in Taurus may bring some rare beauty your way so make some good wishes of what you want. You might want to write it down. Put it up on a wall. Take a look at it now and again and the after a while you'll see a beautiful thing happening. I call it my wall of wishes even though it is on my bedroom door.


I want to tell you right now that I am so excited about the future, the past and the here and now isn't bad either. It is all in the way you look at it. Bathing will help you appreciate this.
Listen to me, clean the tub, fill it up with water and sink in there. ( please note that a bath such as this starts with an already clean bod)
Take your precious bar of whatever you love and make a cream in your hands.
You might want to do a little mask of vinegar and rhassoul on your face and as the steam rises and the rhassoul dries, you have had an opportunity to think, intend, motivate and charm your self.

Rhassoul Soap with Myrrh and Tamanu would be nice for such a bath~
eleneetha.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment