Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ode To The Past

Even though it is behind us, it colors us, makes us strong, makes us recognize more of the truth and makes us realize our divinity.
Don't be afraid, it is not wrong to think of yourself as divine.
This concept may not be so acceptable with the religious organizers but it is true all the way!
Libra Capricorn Moon Sag rising, Aries, Capricorn Moon Taurus rising Mars in the first, You go all the way!
Hey there, one of a kind Capricorn lady with that Scorpio Moon, I love the way you can lead with out following, love that. I could go on and on. My lovely Cancer friend, you are so pretty and graceful... and my sharp witted Scorpio, well, there is allot I could say, just know that all is well!

When did you realize, that you are God within you?
For me it was in Costa Rica, nice, right? Well one would think. It was grueling and laden with heaviness. I had gotten to a point where I had to work for every grain of rice and bread that we ate, (always with the starches, I am ) and to have something like feta cheese was not unheard of but it was expensive. I asked God to help me. Where was he all this time? Was I communicating with the wrong guy? Seriously?

One morning as I was walking down the mountain to catch the bus, I started singing. It was 4:30 in the morning, the bats were flying all around me, no one was anywhere, it was just about daylight and certainly daylight in my mind!
I sang. I sang it all out lout. Everything I had been thinking but was afraid to say. I was afraid to say what I wanted, what I needed and that my concept of who God is.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rame
Rama Rama Hare Hare


I realized that I was not "actually" worshiping a blue skinned deity, but my own blue skinned divinity.
I started singing about the things I wanted to change.

"Let me tell you a little story about a gal name Ann, she worked hard and she took care of her lair. Then one day as she was working for their food, out through her mind cam a bubbling crude...of ideas that is, of nurturing thoughts and golden dreams which are real.
Well the next thing you know is Annie's a millionaire, she packed up them kids and got them out of there. They are learning Japanese and washing their hair..with nice soap and warm water."
I found a Buddhist girl there who printed a copy of the seed sounds for me and I sang them. I sang them to the bats going home in the morning as I descended from the mountain.
I sang about Lakshmi and how she is always shown to be on golden wings and provided for. I chanted "shrim" the seed sound for Lakshmi. It worked. Within three months of my cosmic creation I was home. My mother, my father, all my children around me, hot water again and no bugs eating me..I do like that:)

Om Gum, Dum, Srim, Kleem, Hrim, Om

No comments:

Post a Comment