Tri Devi

Tri Devi
eleneetha skin body mind

Saturday, May 8, 2010

the burn

I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember the last thought I had prior to the sequence of events too. And it is still as shocking today as it was then.
It was big I tell you!
While working as a prep cook for George the Greek, I managed to master the job, help on the line now and again and chop and beat eggs for him. So why did I hate it so bad that I would get my self so hurt there? Who knows! It is too long to even try to dissect the spiritual reasons why. All I can say is I was not content to work with those boys. They were condescending and not that well read..so we had no point of reference for good conversation or any kind of respectful relationship at work.
That particular day, I had prepped 4 cases of lettuce, tomatoes, onion slices, and chop for the coney, ham, made burger patties and got all the carry out prep done so that I almost kind of liked the job..almost! JJ the Albanian asked me to carry a giant ass pot to the prep area and so I helped him. Grease and I slipped! Soup all over me! Realization of death and succumbing, inevitable. I lived.
Today I met a girl who was burned on over 80% of her body instead of a mere 5%..wow!
I told her about Tamanu oil. I showed her my arm where the scar has diminished to about a third of what it was. I told her that maybe it would help.
It is a good choice if you have an extreme issue for sure. Tamanu is good for just about any first aid you can think of and I love that at first it is a hard green nut and only becomes healing after a period of time where as it dries, it also ferments and produces its healing oil. During this time Tamanu brings forth its magic.

In Pacific island folk medicine, tamanu oil is applied liberally to cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings, abrasions, acne and acne scars, psoriasis, diabetic sores, sunburn, dry or scaly skin, blisters, eczema, herpes sores.


Let me leave you with a few words to reflect Uranus in Aries~

Uranus is the bringer of change, usually suddenly, unexpectedly, and with an element of shock. It is a catalyst of upheaval, and it is often disruptive and with little to no warning. It's about moving on. Uranus is referred to as the lord of lightening, thunder, electricity, and called the Great Awakener. With Uranus, you may expect the unexpected, and events happen sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment